Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nakano Azusa by Alter

Since you guys REALLY wanted me to, I maked picturzzz.

She's a 1/8th figure by Alter. The good thing is that Alter is going to release the entire band. The bad thing is that I'll end up a poor schmuck. And with Mio being shipped as we speak and Mugi at the end of the month Azunyan won't have to feel alone anymore.

Anyways, let us go on with some pictures. These ARE what you've been expecting, right?

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

This is the front view, with hopefully visible guitar strings on her guitar. You can see her jumping, but from the front it doesn't look so special. Which may be the pictures' fault.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
This is her from the back. As you can see there isn't a lot of detail on her back, but hey, it's her back and it's not a focal point in any way.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
This is her left side. Here you can see how her hair is swept up by her jump. I really like how it looks but the pictures don't do it a lot of justice, sadly.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Here you can see another side view, from the right this time. Again the swept hair, which I really like. Another thing to note, for all four pictures, is the base. It's a clear base with a little text on it, which looks nice. You can also see how she's held up high by a clear height spacer.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Have a puffy vulva picture. It's not in plain view at all and you'll have to lift up the entire figure off of its base but cute girl butt is always related.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
As you can see here, her head is detachable. You can take it off so you can remove her bangs and nekomimi and replace it with her normal bangs. The nekomimi are the optional accessory but I liked it better and think it suits Azunyan pretty well. Sadly, I'd make a picture of her with her regular look, but I've put it inside the box, and when I tried to open it I had to twist it in a million ways and would end up crushing the top flap which opens the box. And I really don't like crushing and bending my cases. I apologize for this.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
As you can see there's a lot of space to look at her. This was a real eye catcher, when she just arrived she caught my eye a lot sooner than the biribiri or my WAVE Beach Queen Saber.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Here's the back of the box, with some detail including her regular look. Again, I apologize for not being able to take pictures of this myself.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
The right side of the box isn't all that interesting, sadly.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
The same goes for the left side too.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
And even for the top. As you can see, the box isn't all that exciting but it is a decent box, and the hard plastic shell was protecting Azunyan pretty thoroughly.

All in all this is a good figure. It has a lot of nice details, such as her guitar which is stringed and has more details, such as knobs on the body and the top of the guitar to tune it. She also has interchangeable headgear. There are also a few things I dislike. She has very small hands, very noticeably her left hand that's on the guitar neck. Her right hand is a little larger, which is also strange, but looks better. On this hand however she has a tiny guitar pick, too small in comparison to her size.

Again, I liked this figure, and I still do. Even with a few shortcomings she hasn't disappointed me. I have about ten figures and save one or two I haven't disliked any of them a great deal. I have also never found any figure yet without a few dislikes. As with the others, I can look past them with no problem at all, the overall quality is great and I would recommend this figure to future buyers, if she'd still be available.

9 comments:

  1. Though I'm not a fan of K-ON she does look nicely sculpted, I think most of Alter's figures look better than average
    (I have something by Alter in the post at the moment)
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of K-on either, but the details are pretty nice. lol, detachable head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a Mio being shipped. I want the other K-ON! girls too, especially this Azusa, but my wallet doesn't. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like it alot, very detailed and you took a bunch of pictures from different angles. good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that Azusa was still available cuz she's my favorite. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for your Nanoko Asuza, looks kinda great.,

    ReplyDelete