Thursday, October 14, 2010

Flyable Hearts' Inaba Yui by GoodSmile Company

Today another shipment of figures arrived. I thought I'd be no sooner than tomorrow but somehow it got here earlier than I expected. It came bearing four treasures: Inaba Yui, Mio and Reimu and Marisa plushies. Now I've got a few more figures to review, but I decided to go for Yui. Why? Because she's got an awesome feature I haven't known about yet, and isn't advertised on the box anywhere and I haven't seen it online either. But that may be me not looking correctly. In any case, let us get on with the pictures.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
This is her front view. As you can see there's a lot of action going on, hair floating around, skirt up, donut on her piehole.



★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
This is her right side. You can see her raccoon tail thing on her skirt. You can also now see her base in a better perspective. It is basically two connected hearts. It also shows how she's connected with the base.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
This is the back, with a beautiful view on her neither region. Also the best view on her raccoon tail/thing and her large bow tie on her back.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
Her left side, which is probably the least attractive side of her. There's not a lot going on here really.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
Butt zoom. But my camera is ass and doesn't do close ups real well.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
Another butt shot. A little further away, and a little clearer. Still ass though. But the butt is great in person.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
Here's the little surprise I mentioned earlier. You can take off her legs, or take off her body, whichever you like best. This way you can remove the skirt. And guess what now?


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
Exactly, she's now jumping in her panties. I kind of really like that idea. Nice one, Yui!


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
Best butt shot so far. Stupid sexy underpants.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
Yeah, it still is great. I can't really stop watching it. It's got me mesmerized.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
A front view, which is now also visible with the skirt removed.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
This is her skirt. It has some nice detail, featuring an actual tiny chain. It's some sort of metal too. You can see the two accessories hanging from it, but those are sadly glued on the skirt and don't actually move.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
Here you can see I moved the chain, to prove it's not just sculpted plastics.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
Oh god, oh shit, what the hell Yui? Your body what the hell?


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
Well, now on to the box. This is the front, and it's not all that special, but it did have a nice view when she was still inside it.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
The left side, with two heart shaped windows so you could check out her buttocks from the side. No pantyshot by just a little.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
The back. This DID have a pantyshot but you still couldn't see much because of the way almost all figures are covered in plastic when she's still inside the box.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
The right side, which features no windows, but it did have a nice illustration from the game.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
This is the top, which isn't special, and didn't have any special views either.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
It arrived with a little shredded corner on the top flap. ;_; At least it's not as bad as the Index box.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆ 
And now we're actually done. But I decided to make a picture featuring most of my weeaboo figures and my new plushies which I'll get to later on. If you see anything in here which I haven't reviewed/maked pictures of yet, just ask and I'll get to it.

For me GoodSmile Company made a real solid figure. Mine has no paint failts and the quality of the paint is great too. She's also sculpted quite well, and her hands, which seem to be a problem sometimes, are looking great too. Together with the nice feature of taking off the skirt and an actual metal chain on her skirt it has some nice details. Somehow for a 1/8th scale figure it feels smaller than others but when I put it next to Azunyan it was only a little smaller. Even if you're not a fan, I'd still recommend buying this for the nice details and hidden function. The base is all pink and a little girly which might put off some of you but this shouldn't be a problem really, Yui is the little girl and wouldn't we all want to be a little girl?

14 comments:

  1. Is that a donut in her mouth? Great review again, I really like the design of this figure, the jumping pose is very cute~
    Doesn't the VN have an ongoing translation project?
    I'd like to see your Saber Lily figure, she looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a donut indeed, and yes it is the VN that's undergoing translation right now. Under 30k lines left. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute fig (and that pantsu man, dat_ass.jpg). I never played Flyable Heart's so I can't say much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I have no clue who that is or what the show is about, but it's a cute figure for sure!@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fig. The pantsu is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice figures.

    >is it wrong to fap to this?

    Not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DAT DONUT is almost as good as DAT ASS

    Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent sabers you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought about ordering her, but I never did.

    >It arrived with a little shredded corner on the top flap. ;_;
    ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, she's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete